The color of the year, Marsala, was nowhere to be found. Not even in small accents. That is a shock to me, because we follow the clothing industry with a 6 month delay. All I can say is thank god for that, because the color is hideous.
- GREY - this is still on top as everyone's base neutral color. It was present in all values and hue.
- BUTTERY GOLDS
- HOT PINK ACCENTS
- FANCY NAIL HEAD DETAILING
- BIG HARDWARE
- UPHOLSTERED CASE GOODS
- UNCONVENTIONAL FINISHES
- TEA CARTS ARE A MUST HAVE
- LIVE EDGE IS STILL HOT NUMBER AND IS MOVING INTO OTHER FURNITURE PIECES
- INDUSTRIAL CHIC- STILL HERE AND RUNNING STRONGER THAN EVER
- ORGANIC MEDIA
- EMBELLISHED WITH BLING
- IRIDESCENT FINISHES
- RICH BUTTERY BRASS - IF ITS NOT IN THE METAL THEN IT'S WITH THE FABRIC
Hopefully this helps you decide what direction to go with all of your new design projects. I will continue to add more pictures as I see more examples.
Tess L Etzler
Posh Places, Inc