Chaos Theory Collection Naga Rug in Monument & Glacier Gray
Inspired by chaos in nature, jaipur’s latest collection “chaos theory”, designed and conceptualized by kavita chaudhary, (kavi) director, design & development at jaipur, traces the beauty in nature’s seemingly cluttered patterns.
|Knot Counts:||64 KPSI|
|Content:||67% Handcarded Wool 33% Art Silk|
Sizes Available (in feet)
2 x 3
5.6 x 8
8 x 10
9 x 12
10 x 14
These rugs are usually in stock but, occasionally, certain size rugs may be on back order. Please call 330-759-0444 or email email@example.com for availability.
(1) your wool + silk and/or art silk rug will look great for year to come with proper care and vacuuming regularly
(2) never saturate or soak your wool + silk/art silk rug with water – this will damage the silk fibers
and potentially your floors
(3) use only cold water if necessary to avoid shrinkage
(4) if spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
(5) do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool or silk fibers
(6) for best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended and encouraged to protect silk fibers.
We Also Recommend